* Nippon cuts 10/11 profit f'cast by 12 pct to Y220 bln * JFE cuts f'cast by 23 pct to Y170 bln, below expectations * Nippon shares fall 2.1 pct, JFE off 3.3 pct * Japan steelmakers hit by higher costs after Aussie floods Adds details, quotes - By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Japan's top two steelmakers, Nippon Steel Corp and JFE Holdings Inc, cut their annual earnings forecasts below consensus after surging raw materials costs cast a pall over the industry's profitability. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Nippon, JFE cut earnings outlooks, hit by coal; shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.