* Sees 15 billion yen net loss for 2009/10; first in 7 years * Volumes higher, but hit by domestic construction slump * Oct-Dec net profit 25.94 bln yen vs 50.44 bln yen yr-ago * Nippon, Tata plan auto metal JV * Nippon shares down nearly 4 pct, Nikkei up 1.6 pct (Updates with India JV details, background) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp forecast a first annual net loss in seven years as a building slump in Japan squeezes margins, driving down shares in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Nippon Steel, hit by building slump, warns of loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.