* Obama to make auto announcements over next several days * 7,500 U.S. factory workers to leave GM * Shares of GM up more than 16 pct, auto sector rallies * No sign of recovery for depressed U.S. market - Toyota (Recasts, adds Obama comments and GM workers accepting buyout offer, other details, changes dateline from TOKYO) By Soyoung Kim and Jeff Mason DETROIT/WASHINGTON, March 26 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama said on Thursday the administration would unveil its next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Obama says to help US automakers; GM workers leave" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642