* Conservative gov't says no reversal on corporate tax cuts * Aide says prime minister will not provoke an election * November 2010 GDP growth fastest since March * Flaherty warns of an "unemployment challenge" (Recasts; adds Flaherty, Harper aide, report) By Ka Yan Ng and Randall Palmer VAUGHAN, Ontario/OTTAWA, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Canada's Conservative government deflected opposition calls on Monday to reverse corporate tax cuts while vowing not to provoke a snap election over the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Ottawa says won't reverse tax cuts or seek election" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.