* "Cash for clunkers" gets Chicago region humming again * Fed's Dudley warns that recovery is fragile * Business economists urge return to fiscal restraint (Adds Dallas Fed factory survey, Conference Board job ads) By Ros Krasny CHICAGO, Aug 31 (Reuters) - A cluster of regional reports on Monday showed business activity picking up steam in August, suggesting the U.S. economy is breaking free of its deep recession. One report showed a nearly year-long plunge in economic activity in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Regional surveys show US economy picking up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.