(Recasts, adds court extension) By Rachelle Younglai TORONTO, Nov 22 (Reuters) - A Canadian court postponed making a ruling on Monday on a Deutsche Bank refinancing deal for Canada's No. 1 steelmaker, Stelco Inc. , giving the two firms until Thursday to refine their proposal. The extension came on the same day that Stelco, which entered bankruptcy protection in January, lost a contract to supply steel to its biggest customer, General Motors Corp. . "The object is to get this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Ruling on Stelco finance deal delayed, GM work lost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.