* Government talks to union group, but no new offer * Investors worry about strike stretching into September * 70,000 workers in auto components, fuel retail to strike * Deal reached in auto workers' strike (Updates with results from talks, adds minister) By Jon Herskovitz and Marius Bosch JOHANNESBURG, Aug 20 (Reuters) - South Africa's government offered no new deal in talks on Friday to end a strike by about 1 million civil servants that now looks set to stretch into next week, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-SAfrica govt makes no new offer to civil servants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.