* Nippon Stl raises FY recurring forecast to Y20 bln * New profit forecast above consensus of 13.5 bln yen * Baosteel Q3 profit up 6.7 pct, cautious on Q4 * Sumitomo Metal, Kobe Steel post H1 losses (Adds China's Baosteel results, comments) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp and China's Baosteel , the world's No.2 and No.3 steelmakers, warned of pressure on prices from China ramping up output, even as signs of improved demand bolstered their quarterly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Steel firms see price pressures as China ups output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.