(Adds detail, comment) * Bangkok appears safe as peak tides pass, weather clears * Anger in suburbs taking brunt of floods to keep city centre safe * Hopes for industrial recovery; Govt looks to $30 billion in spending By Robert Birsel BANGKOK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Thailand hopes industrial estates swamped in its worst floods in half a century can be up and running within three months, the prime minister said on Monday, as the centre of the capital finally appeared to have escaped a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Thais hope flooded factories back up in 3 months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642