(For more on Toyota's recalls, click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Toyoda says to cooperate with US gov't investigation * Chairman Towns blasts Toyota for limiting 2007 recall * Issa says NHTSA faces scrutiny for 'decade of neglect' * Japan opens probe into sudden acceleration (Adds panel chair's opening comments, detail on NHTSA chief no longer appearing as a witness) By Nobuhiro Kubo and John Crawley WASHINGTON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's president pledged to cooperate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Toyoda pledges cooperation as U.S. grilling nears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642