(For more on Toyota's recalls, click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Toyoda breaks into tears at rally after hearing * Toyota execs confronted with $100-mln savings memo * Testimony could mark peak of negative newsflow - analyst * Japan Prime Minister: this doesn't mark the end (Adds analyst, Toyota worker comments) By Taiga Uranaka and Nobuhiro Kubo TOKYO/WASHINGTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's president apologised to U.S. lawmakers and ended the day in tears, marking a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Toyota faces tough road to redemption after grilling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642