(For more on Toyota's safety recall, click [ID:nN27231388]) * Japan govt official: concerned about Toyota impact on exports * Brake-override installation on around 1 mln more vehicles * Toyota shares lose 0.5 pct, muted reaction to criminal probe (Adds details on affected models, cost impact) By Yumiko Nishitani TOKYO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's woes deepened ahead of its testimony to Congress as it revealed it faces a U.S. criminal probe into the handling of its massive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Toyota faces US criminal probe, Japan govt eyes impact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642