* Governors, CEOS urge government aid to automakers * Administration focused on speeding $25 bln of loans * GM/Chrysler merger on hold as aid hopes fade-sources * Suppliers worried GM-Chrysler merger would cut vehicles * Ford seeking 'degree of parity' if government aids GM (Adds sources on deal hopes fading) By David Bailey and David Lawder DETROIT/WASHINGTON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Six U.S. governors and a group of chief executives on Thursday urged the Bush administration to aid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-US auto aid pleas mount; Treasury says no GM talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642