* White House to announce GM, Chrysler plans on Monday * GM makes offer to bondholders, continues UAW talks * GM stock rallies; up almost a third over 10 sessions (Adds detail from New York Times report, paragraphs 9-11) By Kevin Krolicki and David Bailey WASHINGTON/DETROIT, March 27 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will announce the next steps to help General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC on Monday, the White House said, amid signs of progress for GM in talks aimed at slashing its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-US autos task force readies aid announcement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642