* Mazda, Mitsubishi Motors, Denso lower forecasts * Volkswagen, Continental, MAN affirm 2008 targets * Group of U.S. governors pleads for help * Shares gain amid global equity rally (Adds U.S. auto developments) By Chang-Ran Kim and Christiaan Hetzner TOKYO/FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Slowing economies around the globe and the widespread credit crisis caused the largest auto industry companies to slash full-year profit targets, warn of job losses and push for speedy government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-World auto outlook weakens; US companies seek help" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642