* Magna, GM reach preliminary deal on Opel-sources * Saab gets more time to restructure * UAW members ratify key GM restructuring concessions * Some Chrysler creditors to appeal imminent Fiat deal (Adds details on UAW voting, Chrysler, adds DETROIT to dateline) By Gernot Heller and David Bailey BERLIN/DETROIT, May 29 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts group Magna has reached a preliminary deal with General Motors Corp to invest in Opel, boosting hopes for a deal to save the German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Canada's Magna nears deal for GM's Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.