* Big auto plants idled by strikes at two suppliers * Strike resolved at NHK Spring, Honda to restart plants * Chinese labour expert says more strikes may follow * Nissan's Ghosn says "careful" about Chinese suppliers (Updates with end of strike at NHK Spring) By Chang-Ran Kim and Don Durfee TOKYO/HONG KONG, June 23 (Reuters) - Japanese auto makers Toyota and Honda said major car factories in south China halted work on Wednesday due to strikes at parts suppliers, as worker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-China labour strife silences Toyota, Honda plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.