* China's Wen demands captain's immediate release * Wen warns of further, unnamed retaliation * Japan calls for talks, urges calm * Analyst says dispute is really over energy resources (Adds comment from Japan PM, Hong Kong activists, media) By Ben Blanchard and Chisa Fujioka BEIJING/TOKYO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao threatened more retaliation against Japan unless it releases a trawler captain whom Tokyo accuses of deliberately colliding with two Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-China's Wen threatens to step up Japan row" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642