* Obama: can't say yet whether Chrysler can close Fiat * Three funds hold out in debt talks - sources * UAW workers vote on Chrysler concessions * GM, Chrysler dealers hire lawyers (Adds holdouts in debt restructuring talks, details on Fiat talks from source, comments from government source) By Poornima Gupta and Jeff Mason DETROIT/WASHINGTON, April 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler rushed to clinch deals with Fiat SpA and secured lenders on Wednesday in a last-ditch effort to avoid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Chrysler in last-ditch talks to avoid bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642