* Gov't, major Chrysler lenders have deal in principle * Fiat CEO quoted as saying Chrysler bankruptcy likely * Chrysler liquidation scenario fading-analyst * GM, Ford prospects take hit as Chrysler brightens * GM shares close lower, Ford up (Recasts, adds Fiat, analyst's comment) By Poornima Gupta and Caren Bohan DETROIT/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC's biggest lenders and the U.S. government reached a breakthrough framework deal to cut the automakers' debt by $6.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Deal reached to cut Chrysler debt, bankruptcy possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642