* UAW agrees to concessions on retiree health care at Ford * Germany says Opel business plan must come first * Sweden says Saab must find private investor * Rattner named adviser to US task force on auto industry (Recasts lead, adds Ford deal with UAW, changes dateline) By Soyoung Kim and Helen Massy-Beresford DETROIT/PARIS, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co reached a tentative deal with the United Auto Workers that would slash cash payments for its retiree health care, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Ford in UAW deal, Europe plays hardball with GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.