* More UAW local units vote to reject Ford U.S. deal * Dearborn truck votes 1,263-101 against contract * UAW says no plans to revote or resume Ford talks * Ford reaches tentative deal with Canadian workers (Recasts first paragraph, adds key assembly plant rejecting concessions deal) By Bernie Woodall and David Bailey DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's U.S. factory workers moved a step closer on Friday to delivering a landslide rejection of proposed concessions while the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Ford-UAW deal nears rejection, no new talks seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.