* Ford agrees main terms of Volvo Cars sale to Geely * Ford, Geely say closing of deal expected Q2 2010 * Shares of Ford top $10 for first time since 2005 * BAIC outlines spending after buying some Saab assets (Adds sales figures, Ford success in selling brands, context on GM, Ford share price; changes byline) By Michael Wei and Bernie Woodall BEIJING/DETROIT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Wednesday it is nearing an agreement to sell its Volvo Swedish cars unit to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Geely nears Volvo buy, as China ascends in autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642