* GM considers raising funding to keep Opel-sources * Obama administration to leave Opel buyer choice to GM * German labor union protests GM delay with wage demand * No state loan for RHJ bid: German finance minister (Adds detail on GM consideration of alternatives to Opel deal) By David Lawder and Christiaan Hetzner WASHINGTON/FRANKFURT, Aug 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] is considering a plan to raise funding to keep Opel as an alternative to selling the unit to Magna ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-GM considers keeping Opel as pressure mounts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.