* Saab future up in the air after sale talks collapse * GM Europe's Reilly says plans about 9,000 job cuts * 50-60 pct of Europe job cuts to be in Germany * Reilly says Antwerp site future uncertain (Adds comments from GM's Reilly) By Johan Sennero and Angelika Gruber STOCKHOLM/WIESBADEN, Nov 25 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] cast around for fresh options for Sweden's loss-making Saab on Wednesday after the collapse of its sale added another dimension to tortuous European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-GM grapples with Saab, Opel futures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.