* Honda Q1 op profit Y234.4 bln vs consensus Y138.3 bln * Renault H1 recurring op profit 780 mln eur, 4 pct of sales * Honda lifts FY op profit forecast 12.5 pct to 450 bln yen * Michelin H1 margin record 9.8 pct; targets 9 pct for FY * Renault shares rise 1.6 pct (Adds comments, updates shares) By Chang-Ran Kim and Helen Massy-Beresford TOKYO/BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT, July 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co and Renault joined their rivals in reporting strong results for the quarter to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Honda, Renault face waning demand after good quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.