* Honda Q3 operating profit slides 63 pct * Honda cuts profit forecast for fourth time this year * Toyota operating loss to expand on production cuts * Porsche sees H1 sharply down, but VW to support earnings * Honda, Toyota shares slide on stronger yen (Adds Porsche, recasts) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO/STUTTGART Jan 30 (Reuters) - Sliding car sales dealt fresh blows on Friday to the earnings of top auto makers caught in the worst industry downturn in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Honda, Toyota and Porsche eye auto industry carnage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.