(For more on Toyota's recalls, click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Toyoda says to cooperate with US gov't investigation * Chairman Towns blasts Toyota for limiting 2007 recall * Transport Secy LaHood: recalled vehicles 'are not safe' * Hearings with officials from Bush administration likely (Recasts first sentence, adds LaHood on unsafe cars and repairs, further hearings) By Nobuhiro Kubo and John Crawley WASHINGTON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The top U.S. transport official labeled recalled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Recalled cars termed unsafe; Toyoda grilling nears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.