(Adds IATA warning) By Andrew Priest SINGAPORE, April 24 (Reuters) - Economic fallout in Asia from the SARS crisis mounted on Thursday as the World Bank cut its regional forecast and Hong Kong received a credit rating blow. Investors dumped shares of Asian retailers and exporters to China and the international air travel industry body IATA warned that the impact was devastating for airlines operating in the area. Although investors have already cut exposure to sectors most exposed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-SARS takes increasing toll on Asian economies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642