* U.S. will hold Toyota head to safety assurances - LaHood * Toyota US sales chief apologises, pledges safety shake-up * Japan govt official: concerned about impact on exports * Brake-override installation on around 1 mln more vehicles * Toyota shares down 0.5 pct (Recasts with LaHood, Lentz comments, changes dateline from TOKYO) By Yumiko Nishitani and John Crawley TOKYO/WASHINGTON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - A top Toyota Motor Corp U.S. executive promised a quality shake-up on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Toyota vows quality shake-up, faces criminal probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.