(Recasts, adds comment) WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - The U.S. economy is on a path of steady growth, data showed on Wednesday, with business investment strong and the housing market showing few signs of slowing. Orders for durable goods rose more than expected last month and a barometer of business spending rallied sharply. At the same time, sales of new single-family homes also beat forecasts, reaching a record high. However, the median new home price fell 5.5 percent, suggesting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-U.S. business investment, home sales show strength" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.