(Updates with closing market quotes) By Glenn Somerville WASHINGTON, May 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. economy shot ahead at an upwardly revised 5.3 percent annual rate in the first quarter, the fastest pace of growth in 2-1/2 years, but prices remained in check, a Commerce Department report on Thursday showed. Analysts, noting the report was old news, said it did nothing to resolve whether the Federal Reserve will extend a string of 16 straight interest-rate rises since mid-2004. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-US revised 1st-quarter growth fastest in 2-1/2 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642