* GM bankruptcy looms as bondholders reject debt swap * Germany blames U.S. for lack of Opel deal * Magna says boosted capital on offer for Opel * Visteon files for Chapter 11 in U.S. (Adds extra details) By Thorsten Severin and Kevin Krolicki BERLIN/DETROIT, May 28 (Reuters) - A rift between Berlin and Washington threatened to torpedo Germany's goal of shielding Opel from the imminent bankruptcy of its parent General Motors , raising the risk of insolvency for the German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-War of words over Opel as GM bankruptcy looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.