* Removing radioactive water a priority * People in zone 20-30 km from plant encouraged to leave * More than 10,000 dead, 17,500 missing after quake, tsunami (Adds efforts to remove radioactive water) By Chizu Nomiyama and Shinichi Saoshiro TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Japanese engineers were frantically attempting on Saturday to pump out puddles of radioactive water at the earthquake-crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant after it injured three workers and delayed efforts to cool ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 3-Workers trying to pump out radioactive water from Japan reactors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.