* Racing to meet midnight deadline * White House to make statement at 1200 EDT/1600 GMT * Italian minister "reasonably optimistic" about deal * Bondholder agreement key - Nardelli (Adds White House schedule) By Poornima Gupta and Jeff Mason DETROIT/WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC rushed to clinch a deal on Thursday to stave off collapse ahead of a midnight deadline imposed on the No. 3 U.S. automaker by the Obama administration. Chrysler still had not gained the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-Chrysler in last-ditch push for survival deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.