* US gov't sweetens Chrysler debt offer, targets holdouts * Obama says more hopeful Chrysler will be made viable * US Treasury raises offer in Chrysler debt talks * UAW workers voting on Chrysler concessions * GM, Chrysler dealers hire lawyers, gird for bankruptcy (Adds new quote from Obama, update on Chrysler debt talks) By Poornima Gupta and Jeff Mason DETROIT/WASHINGTON, April 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler rushed to clinch deals with Fiat SpA and a fractious group of lenders on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-Chrysler in last-ditch talks, Obama hopeful" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.