* GM Europe's Reilly says plans about 9,000 job cuts * 50-60 pct of Europe job cuts to be in Germany * Reilly says Antwerp site future uncertain * Opel labour leaders reject the plan * Saab future up in the air after sale talks collapse (Adds comments from GM's Reilly, Opel labour leaders) By Angelika Gruber and Johan Sennero RUESSELSHEIM/STOCKHOLM, Nov 25 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] targeted Germany on Wednesday for the bulk of 9,000 planned job cuts at European arm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-Germany takes brunt of Opel job cuts,Saab in limbo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.