* GM bankruptcy looms as bondholders OK sweetened deal * Bondholders to get bigger piece of GM * Germany blames U.S. for lack of Opel deal * Visteon files for Chapter 11 in U.S. (Recasts first sentence, adds details of GM bondholder deal) By Thorsten Severin and Kevin Krolicki BERLIN/DETROIT, May 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp took a major step toward going through the kind of bankruptcy it favors by persuading major bondholders to accept a sweetened deal, even as talks to sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-GM bankruptcy looms after upping bondholder deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.