* Chapter 11 filing planned for Monday morning in New York * GM bondholders approve debt-for-equity exchange * President Obama addressing auto industry on Monday * Questions remain over GM's future (Adds throughout, changes byline) By Kevin Krolicki and John Crawley DETROIT/WASHINGTON May 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp will file for bankruptcy on Monday as the U.S. government attempts to revive the 100-year-old automaker once seen as the symbol of American economic might and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-GM to file for bankruptcy on Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642