* White House rejects U.S. autos turnaround plans * Obama administration forces ouster of GM's Wagoner * Major indexes lower, bankruptcy fears high * France's PSA Peugeot Citroen ditches CEO Streiff (Adds U.S. stock moves, analyst on bankruptcy) By Kevin Krolicki and John Crawley WASHINGTON, March 30 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama seized the wheel of the failing U.S. auto industry on Monday, forcing out General Motors Corp's chief executive, pushing Chrysler LLC toward a merger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-Obama orders tough medicine for GM, Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.