* Removing radioactive water a priority * People in zone 20-30 km from plant encouraged to leave * More than 10,000 dead, 17,500 missing after quake, tsunami (Adds nuclear safety agency on seawater radiation; updates throughout) By Chizu Nomiyama and Shinichi Saoshiro TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Radioactivity levels are soaring in seawater near the crippled Fukushima Daiichi plant, Japan's nuclear safety agency said on Saturday, two weeks after the nuclear power plant was hit by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-Radiation spikes in seawater by stricken Japan plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642