(For more on Toyota's recalls, click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Toyoda apologizes for accidents, pledges reforms * But rejects any problem with electronic throttle * Chairman Towns blasts Toyota for limiting 2007 recall * Transport Secy LaHood: recalled vehicles 'are not safe' (Recasts with Toyoda before committee) By Nobuhiro Kubo and John Crawley WASHINGTON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp chief Akio Toyoda stepped to center stage in a sprawling U.S. investigation of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-Toyoda takes center stage in safety crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.