(For more on Toyota's recalls, click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Japan regulator to probe reports of acceleration problems * Top Toyota execs apologise, pledge safety improvements * Toyoda to brief at 2200 GMT in Washington, after hearing * Executive agrees about 70 pct of incidents unexplained * Hyundai to recall 47,300 Sonatas in S.Korea, U.S. * Toyota shares down 1.5 pct, Hyundai off 2.6 pct (Adds U.S. shares, more details) By Kiyoshi Takenaka and Nobuhiro Kubo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-Toyota faces grilling in Congress; probe in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.