(For more on Toyota's safety recalls, click [ID:nN27231388]) * Document trumpets $100 mln-plus floor mat savings * Toyota: one document does not define safety focus * U.S. Transport Dept says document "very telling" * U.S. aware of acceleration complaints back in 2003 * Toyota shares under-perform broad market rally (Adds U.S. SEC request for recall documents) By Taiga Uranaka and John Crawley TOKYO/WASHINGTON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - A document claiming Toyota Motor Corp saved ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-Toyota memo raises stakes for chief's US hearings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.