(Adds market close, paragraph 11) By Tim Ahmann WASHINGTON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - U.S. economic growth was brisker than first thought in the third quarter while consumer confidence broke a five-month downtrend in November, but within these apparently upbeat reports on Tuesday lurked signs the recovery was still not on solid ground. Gross domestic product, a measure of all output within U.S. borders, rose at a revised 4.0 percent annual rate in the July-September period after an anemic 1.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-U.S. economy shows strength in third quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.