* GM has 60 days to restructure with new capital * Chrysler 30 days to work on possible Fiat deal * Obama administration asked GM's Wagoner to leave * Peugeot CEO fired (Updates with govt official comments) By John Crawley and Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp , whose chief executive was forced out by the Obama administration on Sunday, and Chrysler LLC will each be given capital and time to accelerate their attempts to restructure and survive, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-US to give GM, Chrysler more time; GM CEO forced out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.