* Sens Dodd, Lincoln, Shelby, Chambliss on panel -aides * Other appointees include Schumer, Johnson, Gregg -source * Harkin, Leahy, Reed, Crapo, Corker also on panel -source * Pelosi may delay naming House members until early June (Adds names of 12 senators to be named to panel, byline) By Rachelle Younglai and Kevin Drawbaugh WASHINGTON, May 24 (Reuters) - Representative Barney Frank, a fierce critic of Wall Street and close ally of the Obama administration, will head a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 4-Wall St. critic Frank to head US reform bill panel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642