* Set to file bankruptcy today - government official * White House to make statement at 1200 EDT/1600 GMT * Fiat deal still expected * Bondholder agreement key - Nardelli (Adds White House schedule) By Poornima Gupta and Jeff Mason DETROIT/WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Thursday after talks to restructure its debt with bondholders collapsed, a U.S. government official said. Chrysler failed to gain the bondholder support it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 5-Chrysler to file for bankruptcy-govt official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.