* Koenigsegg says time in closing was critical factor * GM board to consider next steps on Tuesday-source * Wind-down likely, no other Saab bidders in sight-source * China's BAIC weighing options, still has global ambitions (Adds comment from BAIC, analyst) By Kevin Krolicki and David Bailey DETROIT, Nov 24 (Reuters) - A deal for General Motors Co [GM.UL] to sell Saab collapsed on Tuesday when the buyer pulled out, in a move that threatens a 60-year-old Swedish auto brand with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 5-GM's Saab sale collapses as buyer backs out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642