(For more stories on the Japanese economy click [ID:nECONJP]) * Japan may consider solo yen intervention - govt sources * Impact of Tokyo intervention would likely be muted * Yen gains up chance of BOJ move before Sept meeting-sources * Japan political jockeying aggravates policy concerns * BOJ Governor to be out of country from Thursday (Adds PM's meeting with business leaders, BOJ chief's trip) By Leika Kihara and Yoko Nishikawa TOKYO, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Japan is not ruling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 5-Japan keeps intervention option open to curb yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642